The Storm

The Storm

Monday, February 20, 2012

So Called Life

I have always wanted to start a blog but have never really thought I had anything in life interesting enough to be worth writing. Then I remembered, I work with Jr. High students, have the amazing opportunity to be a youth leader, am beyond blessed to be a huge part of my little niece's life, have been blessed with a job and amazing family and friends. Life is crazy most days; it varies from working insane hours to dealing with the ups and downs of an almost three year old. It is amazing how one little person can so drastically change my life. I moved home to spend time with her and help out my older brother while he finished school and my life has never been better. I love getting to be her Tia. I love getting to read to her. I love getting to curl up on the couch and watch The Lion King for the millionth time. Needless to say, for all the good times, there are also hard times, bad days and little meltdowns, but I would not change a single day for 100 others. Because at the end of the day, the sweet hugs and kisses, the "I love yous" and "You are my bestest friend" are what make it all worth while.
Pretty much, this is one of the reasons I chose to name my blog "Don't Forget to Breathe." There is another reason too, but that is another story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment